Welcome to Mepanet, where you can get answers from engineering experts.
Ask a Question
User Tuan To
User Tuan To
I am an engineer of Mechanical degree qualified with experience in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Water industries. I have been involved in various roles such as Design Engineer, Package Engineer, Project and Field Engineer, most notably the following:
- Package and Project Engineer in a Thailand Fabrication Yard for a Wellhead Platform construction responsible for Mechanical & Piping vendor packages and technical field solutions. This included assisting Offshore HUC and Construction completion.
- Expatriate experience in South-east Asia and familiar with international design codes – ASME and API for piping and valves.
- Mechanical Engineer for both, potable pumping and slurry pumping designs, which included pumps, pipeline sizing and valves selection at pump stations.
- Process Engineer various Concept Design and Detailed Engineering for Coal Handling Preparation Plants (CHPP) responsible for Process deliverables including equipment critique.
- Study Leader for a CHPP Definitive Feasibility Study responsible for all facets of Project Management and Engineering deliverables.
- Engineering supervision of Contractors to ensure work is completed as per the SOW and provides prompt engineering solution to mitigate schedule impact. Supervision also entails the project management components such as coordination, budget and schedule etc.
- Project Engineer with typical responsibilities such as project proposal, coordination, estimate (including manpower), schedule and deliverables.
I have a thorough knowledge of whole project life cycle from Concept through to Construction and Field Installation, and from my extensive experience in EPC and EPCM projects, my knowledge and expertise will be value-adding to all phases of the project.
I am suitable for the following roles; Project Engineer, SMP Package Engineer, Construction / Site Engineer or Piping Engineer. Further details to my career can be viewed in my CV upon request.
Activity by Tuan To
points (ranked #